Guiding You through Citizenship, Green Card and Visa Applications

You Might be Eligible for our Grand opening 25% Discount Saving Offer; check if you Qualify for Free

1- U.S. Citizenship

For those wanting to be U.S. Citizenship

2- Green Card Renewal

For those wanting to Renew or Replaced their Green Card;

3- Family Based Green Card

For those who are U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder and wish to Sponsor a family member to U.S.

4- Adjustment of Status (I-485)

Form I-485 used by Immigrants to apply for an initial Green Card;

5- Employment Authorization (I-765)

Non-Immigrants can only work in the United States with an Employment Authorization Documents;

6-Fiancé (e) Visa (I-129F)

U.S. Citizens can bring their Fiancé (e) to the United Stares of America before they are officially married by applying for the (K-1) Visa with form (I-129F) .


Call 818 300- 9466 Now!

Monday-Friday 8 A.M. 6 P.M. PST

Saturday      8 A.M. 3 P.M. PST

Sunday- Closed

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *